Flow: 20 - 2500m3/h
Head scope: 10-70m
Efficiency as high as 72%
Maximum distributed particle diameter: 2.4"
Driven Type: Motor
Characteristics of conveyed medium: Solid liquid mixtures containing suspended solid particles (such as ore, ash, slime, sand, gravel, etc.).
SS submersible slurry pumps are used to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles in mines, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries. Such as:
Dredging sands in rivers, lakes, seas and other waters and filling the land in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, ports dredging and coastal areas,
Pumping silt and slurry in engineering construction,
Cleaning sedimentation tank and transporting slag of blast furnace in steel mill,
Transporting slag and slurry in metallurgical concentrator,
Treating power plant sedimentation tank and conveying fly ash, coal slime, coal slurry,
Cleaning coal cinder, slime and coal slurry in coal mine.
You can pump a variety of corundum, quartz sand, gold, iron or slurry materials and large particle mediums containing various impurities.
The pump is made up of two parts: motor and pump. The two parts are separated by the oil isolation chamber and the mechanical seal assembly. The pump is a mechanical and electrical integration product, and the motor and pump are used in the same shaft (rotor), the length of the whole pump is short, and the structure is compact. The flow passing parts are made of high chromium material, which has high quality, good wear resistance, good performance and excellent overcurrent performance. So the pump is 2-10 times of the life of similar pump products. The motor is waterproof with F class insulation, the safety protection level is IP68. The pump is equipped with a variety of protection devices, so that the pump can keep safe and reliable operation.
The protection devices of motor, oil chamber and agitator are: motor overheating protection, motor water inlet protection, oil chamber water inlet protection.
A leak detector is used in the oil chamber to detect the leakage. When the oil-water ratio reaches a certain concentration in the oil chamber, the oil and water detector sends out an alarm signal, and automatically cuts off the power supply to stop the pump to prevent damage to the pump.
The sealing form is double end mechanical seal, and the material is titanium silicon / titanium silicon (or titanium tungsten / titanium tungsten), so it can ensure the long-term reliable work of the pump.Materials of SS Submersible Slurry Pumps
|No.||Part Description||Material Specification||Material Options|
|1||Support Frame||Mild Steel|
|2||Strainer||420 Stainless Steel|
|3||Pump Casing||27% Chrome White Iron||316 Stainless Steel / Duplex|
|4||Back Plate||27% Chrome White Iron||316 Stainless Steel / Duplex|
|5||Impeller||27% Chrome White Iron||316 Stainless Steel / Duplex|
|6||Agitator||27% Chrome White Iron||316 Stainless Steel / Duplex|
|7||Oil Chamber Housing||Cast Iron|
|8||Shaft||420 Stainless Steel|
|9||Wet End Mechanical Seal||420 Stainless Steel|
|10||Motor Mechanical Seal||304 Stainless Steel|
|11||Motor Casing||304 Stainless Steel|
|12||Motor Cooling Jacket||Cast Iron|
|13||Lifting Brace||Fabricated Mild Steel|
|14||Bearing Covers||Cast Iron|
|15||Oil Chamber Cover||Cast Iron|
|Suction Plate||27% Chrome White Iron|
|Dredger||27% Chrome White Iron|
1. The pump and motor all can work underwater. There is no need to build complex ground protection and fixing devices, making it easier to manage.
2. In addition to the main impeller, the pump is equipped with a stirring impeller, which can after stirring into turbulence.
3. Impeller, stirring impeller and other main overflow parts are made of high wear resistant materials, which has the advantages of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, no clogging and strong emission capacity, and can effectively pass through larger solid particles.
4. The pump is not limited by suction range and is high efficiency of slag suction, dredging more thoroughly.
5. It can also be equipped with auxiliary stirrer to achieve more efficient operation.
6. The impeller is directly contacted with the deposition surface, and the concentration is controlled by diving depth, so the concentration control is more convenient.
7. The equipment directly submerges underwater to work.
Application method and notice of SS Vertical Submersible Slurry Pump
Before trial, it should be carefully checked whether the cable is damaged, whether the fastener is loose or falls off, and whether the pump has been deformed or damaged during the transportation, storage and installation.