Flow capacity up to 5400m3/h
Head scope up to 109m
Minimum inlet and outlet diameter: 6"x 4"
Maximum inlet and outlet diameter: 18"x 16"
Maximum distributed particle diameter: 254mm
Dredging and gravel pumps are used for the continuous delivery of highly abrasive slurries containing large particles. Commonly seen in:
Gravel and crushed stone
Water treatment plant
Irrigation of sugar beet and other root vegetables
Slag crushing granulation
|Type||Outlet Dia.||Bearing Frame||Max Power||Max. Particle Size||No. of Vanes||Impeller Dia.|
The pump head is composed of a pump casing, pump cover, pump shaft, impeller, shaft sealing device and so on.
|Part Description||Material Specification||Material Options|
|Shaft||4140 Mild Steel||Available on Request|
|Bearing Housing||Cast Iron|
|Upper Strainer||Rubber||Cast Iron|
|Lower Strainer||Cast Iron|
|Back Liner||27% Chrome White Iron|
|Pump Casing||27% Chrome White Iron||Rubber Lined White Iron|
|Impeller||27% Chrome White Iron||Rubber|
|Discharge Pipe||Mild Steel||Rubber Lined Mild Steel/ Composite|
|Adaptor Plate||Mild Steel|
|Bolts|| Zinc Plated Steel |
Drive form: Motors, diesel engines, hydraulic drives, steam turbines, and gasoline engines.
Seal form: Packing, Mechanical Seal.
● MG Heavy Duty Slurry Pump uses a name brand tapered roller bearing which adopts heavy machinery dry oil lubrication.
● The material of the overflow piece is 27% high chromium material.
● The pump can enhance performance.
● The pump can improve efficiency.
● The pump can enhance wear resistance.
● The pump comply with ISO international standard.
● The pump adopts heavy duty machine design, the shaft is 4140 steel material.
● The material of the bearing seat is high strength cast iron.
● The special shape of the impeller blade and the shell is combined with the side sealing blade to prevent the abrasive solid from entering between the impeller and the pump body.
● The gravel pump is spacious and has good cavitation performance, high efficiency and corrosion resistance.
● The adjustment of the impeller is achieved by very strong castings. The bearing assembly adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient for adjusting the clearance between the impeller and the pump body, and can be integrally dismantled when the maintenance is carried out.
● The shaft sleeve is easy to disassemble. It is made of hardened steel or ceramic coated steel, both ends are equipped with O ring seal, which can protect the shaft from wear or corrosion.